We are happy to offer daytime classes (Tuesday-Thursday) if there is enough interest. Please fill out the form selecting Daytime, and we will be in contact with you.
Introduce your child to the piano with Primary Piano! Designed for young beginners (SK to Grade 2), this series of four classes will introduce children to piano basics through a variety of individual and group activities that focus on developing an appreciation for the piano in a fun and encouraging setting. Each hour long class will include a 20-minute group lesson, followed by four 10-minute rotations where students will participate in interactive theory, ear-training, and technique activities, and 1:1 time working on piano repertoire with the instructor.
- Primary Piano 1A – No experience necessary
- Primary Piano 1B – Students must have completed Primary 1A or have permission from instructor
- Primary Piano 2A – Students must have completed Primary 1B or have permission from instructor
- Primary Piano 2B – Students must have completed Primary 2A or have permission from instructor *Upon completing this course, students will move into Kollaborative Keys 2A.
For Fall 2020, we have only included Primary Piano 1A in the schedule, as it is a new course. If your child has piano experience and you are interested in Primary Piano 1B-2B, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your child.
Tuition includes a personalized class package with materials for all of the games and activities for each course. Students will also need a Repertoire Book and a Theory and Technique Book – one set of books for Primary 1 (A & B) and one set of books for Primary 2 (A & B). Repertoire Books can be shared between siblings, but each student needs their own Theory and Technique Book, as they complete activities in the book. These books can be purchased through Arts Abound.
During the last 2 weeks of the semester, students will be invited to come into Arts Abound to record their contribution to our virtual showcase. All students performing in the virtual showcase will need an orange Arts Abound performance t-shirt.
Fall Tuition (12 Weeks) – $200+HST
Piano Book Set (2 Books) – $20 (or $10 individually)
Performance T-Shirt – $10+HST
NOTE: FOR FALL 2020, ALL COURSES ARE BEING OFFERED VIRTUALLY. PARENT INVOLVEMENT IS ENCOURAGED.
Sign Up Now!
- Primary Piano 1A - Tuesday 4:30-5:30pm
- Primary Piano 1A - Saturday 12:15-1:15pm
- Primary Piano 1A - Daytime - TBD
Agr Group: SK to Grade 2
Senior Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2